[SGVLUG] Scale tech (networking) work session this weekend

Steve M Bibayoff via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Feb 9 00:40:54 PST 2018

Hello,

As I announced in last nights SGVLUG meeting, Scale tech will be having a
work session this weekend at Null Space Labs ( http://032.la/ ) in North
Hollywood this weekend, Sat & Sun, from 10am-6pm. There is a class been
thought on Sat, from 2-5pm, so we may be out at that time(long lunch, or
may just finish early, tbd).

What we are trying to accomplish:
-Sat
1) Label the switches and AP's with their MAC address
2) reflash the switches, AP's, & Pi's with the same version of OS's. Get
them configed so we could easily update them if needed.
-Sun
1) Set up the network we are planning on using at Scale, with everything,
including monitoring, sign, and admin servers.

Location:
Null Space Labs
10717 West Chandler Boulevard,
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/10717+W+Chandler+Blvd,+North+Hollywood,+CA+91601>
North Hollywood, CA 91601
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/10717+W+Chandler+Blvd,+North+Hollywood,+CA+91601>

My cell if you need to get a hold of me, (562) 556-7622

Thanks,
Steve