[SGVLUG] TV Steaming Services for Linux

Michael Proctor-Smith via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Feb 8 14:16:29 PST 2018

I am a playstation vue subscriber. It which basically works out to be
online DVR, which auto deletes recordings after a month. I have used it on
ps3, ps4, firestick, android phone(with display on chromecast). That said
it will not stream to linux desktop. Other downside is that it only lets
you stream to your "home" network.