[SGVLUG] SCALE 17x Call for Papers is open -- deadline Oct 31st

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Aug 31 10:24:38 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I was on the SCALE website and noticed that the Call for Papers opened on August 15th and will be closing on Oct 31st.  One of the new topics this year is Observability, open source approaches to metrics, traces, and logging.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/cfp
SCALE is March 7-9, 2019 at the Pasadena Convention Center.

Anyway, I strongly encourage anyone who is thinking of speaking at SCALE to come practice their talk at LUG.  We have openings in November through February.  Looks like the March SGVLUG will during SCALE again next year.

Lan