[SGVLUG] North Bay Python Conference (Call for Papers)

Miguel Hernandez via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sat Sep 16 02:04:06 PDT 2017

Was super tired last nite & forgot to mention that North Bay Python doesn't
have the funding yet but we're working on being able to provide
scholarships for airfare. Petaluma is next to Santa Rosa so you'd land
there & not even have to fly into San Francisco. Will keep the list posted
re: those scholarships.

Call for Papers ends September 29th so there's ~2 weeks left.

--miguel