[SGVLUG] Scale Tech(networking) meeting this Sunday @ OpenX

Steve M Bibayoff via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Sep 15 03:46:41 PDT 2017

Hello,

More details on the announcement I made last night of the Scale Tech.

We are meeting at the OpenX facility in Pasadena, at 888 East Walnut
Street, 2nd Floor | Pasadena, CA 91101 (same location where Sgvlug
meets once in awhile) on Sunday 9/17, from 4pm to 7pm.

If you are interested in joining the Tech team, please come by. If you
just want to be a fly on the wall and observe, please come by. Just a
heads up, considering most of the team is scattered across the globe,
most members will be tel-phone-conferncing in.

And I know this is short notice, but if you are planning on coming,
could you please let me know so that we could have enough parking
validations.

Thanks,
Steve