[SGVLUG] How Can I Add Right Alt for tty13-24?

Sean O'Donnell via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Nov 28 14:53:58 PST 2017

Yes, tmux and/or screen are highly recommended, especially when working
with remote terminals.

I have some old notes on configuring each to launch multiple "panes" and
auto-execute applications/commands, which is very helpful for automation
or just being lazy. ;-P

Configuring tmux to automatically create specific window panes and
launch scripts/commands when starting...
http://www.seanodonnell.com/blog/?id=100

Configuring screen to automatically create specific window panes and
launch scripts/commands when starting...
http://www.seanodonnell.com/blog/?id=99

-Sean