[SGVLUG] Looking for John Slayton + DTLA Mini Maker Faire

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Nov 1 08:55:46 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Quick note: John Slayton, if you're on the list, could you email me at L.Dang at ymail.com?  I wanted to ask you something, but don't have a current email.
For the rest of you, I'm in talks with Central Library about having an SGVHAK booth at the DTLA Mini Maker Faire on Dec 2nd.  All they really need to know is what we need in terms of space and power, etc.

If you would like to participate, even for an hour or two, please get in contact with me and let me know what your exhibit or workshop needs.  I would like to get back to them by the end of the week, before all the slots are taken.
I believe it's a pretty STEAM-oriented maker faire, so they welcome any exhibit or workshop that teaches people science, technology, engineering, art, or math.   In fact, they told me that something they were lacking is an exhibit/workshop on coding.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dtla-mini-maker-faire-2017-registration-38445809451

Lan