[SGVLUG] Scale network etch team conference call & switch test

Steve M Bibayoff via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Dec 15 02:27:31 PST 2017

Hello,

Since a few people where interested, here are the details of the
conference call and switch testing.

Conference call is Today (Friday, Dec 15) @ 7 pm.
Meeting number (access code): 929 675 542
Meeting password: TUX
408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
I think this link may work(I'm not positive) to do a voip call:
https://akamai.webex.com/akamai/j.php?MTID=mc9e8df63cf49bad34b98d80ce8ecbdb8

If you would just like to listen in, that would be great, just
introduce yourself at the beginning of the call. If you have problems
calling in, just shot me an email, I'll be monitoring it during the
meeting.

And we are also planning on having a switch testing party on Sat, Dec
23. It will be close to an all day event, but if you could help out
just a couple of hours, that would be great also. Place is still being
decided, I'll post it when I finalize it.

we need to test them out to see if they're are any problems to get
them replaced before limited warranty period.

And if anybody wants to join the Tech team, just join the mailing
list. Here is the URL:

(and here is the URL for the Scale-av and all the other scale team lists: