[SGVLUG] Would You Need an RSVP?

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Dec 13 20:01:19 PST 2017

Hi Chime,
I'm not sure how to advise you on this.   At last count, there are 25 RSVPs on Meetup.  Some percentage of people who RSVP on Meetup don't come.  We also have a few regulars who don't RSVP on Meetup.

As far as I'm concerned, whoever shows up and can find a seat is welcome to stay, whether or not they RSVPed.  Just don't come earlier than 7pm, as we have to wait for them to clear out the other party and set up the tables for us.
We will try to record the talk as long as we can position the camera.

Lan