[SGVLUG] "Directing Video Games" talk at PCC on Friday 4/14 @ 7:30pm

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Apr 12 17:50:50 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Dr. Wilkinson from Pasadena City College wanted me to share this with the LUG.

Brian Allgeier from Insomniac Games will be giving a talk about directing and developing video games at Pasadena City College's Westerbeck Auditorium on Friday, April 14th, from 7:30pm to 9:30pm.  He is known for his work on the Ratchet & Clank series and recently worked on the Oculus Rift VR title "Edge of Nowhere." The talk is sponsored by the Mathematics and Computer Science department.
I've attached the flyer, which has a lot more detail on it.  In case the mailing list software strips it out, I've also uploaded it to Google Drive at the following link.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0C-RjUGpMLgVlNkZ0IwOEtLNjMwci1NOHFyVEN3OHB3SHNv

Here is a map of campus.  Westerbeck is located in the CA (Center for the Arts) building:http://www.pasadena.edu/about/campus-maps.php

Lan