[SGVLUG] Hackaday SuperConference discount code + early bird pricing ends today

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Oct 14 09:46:40 PDT 2016

Hi all,

tl;dr At LUG last night, mentioned Hackaday SuperConference early bird pricing ends today + we have 20% discount code "SGVHAK".  If you want to go, you should probably buy the tickets today.  You will also need tickets for the workshops, which will sell out fast.
I sent this out to the SGVTech Meetup members--at least anyone who has been active the last 3 months:

Our friend Jasmine from Hackaday was nice enough to send us a 20% discount code for the upcoming Hackaday SuperConference on Nov 5-6 at the new Supplyframe Design Lab near the Del Mar Gold Line Metro station in Pasadena.  SuperCon is a hardware conference, now in its second year. They're promising "48 hours packed with 21 talks, 5 workshops, lightning talks, 4 meals, the Hackaday Prize party, a hardware badge hacking competition, a crypto challenge, and a most excellent village of hackers to enjoy it with."

The early bird ticket price of $128 will be ending today (Oct 14th).  The regular price is $256.  You'll need the general admission tickets if you want to sign up for the workshops, which will cost a little extra.

The promo code is easy to remember: SGVHAK.  Feel free to send it to your friends, but please don't post it on public websites.
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/hackaday-superconference-2016-tickets-27343845177?discount=SGVHAK
Also, there are limited volunteer opportunities.  Please contact Shulie Tornel (stornel at hackaday.io) and she'll notify you when they put out the call for volunteers.

See the link for the list of speakers and workshops.
https://hackaday.com/tag/2016-hackaday-superconference/
Lan
PS I've usually really enjoyed the Hackaday events; they do a great job of finding cool speakers and talks.