[SGVLUG] Volume "boot" has only 18.1 MB disk space remaining - Want to find Ubuntu Tech Person

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Sat May 14 16:37:46 PDT 2016

I would be more than happy to help you at our next LUG meeting if you
haven't gotten help by then.

/boot is usually just used for booting. The warning probably isn't anything
to be worried about, as the usage may have only increased due to updates.
It's generally kept at a small partition size, because the boot loader
doesn't need much space.