[SGVLUG] May 12th Meeting Recap

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri May 13 11:27:03 PDT 2016

Well, Lan, thanks for the well-written summary. As some1 new there last evening,
I myself would have wanted to intro and ask conceptual items of the group. I
would think asking new members or visitors to standup at a beginning of an
evening would be quite helpful. Also, as far as our restaurant server, yes she
was `quite overwhelmed, but I think it was a party of 45 in another room which
really threw her a loop. You had orriginally said the regular meeting would end
at 9 with folks staying late, so we planned our ride home for 910, but talks
were still running when we left The 1 question I asked about running Lynx with
github, well, I guess no1 there runs these kind of text browsers. Also, as far
as Open Suse, maybe 4 of those 5 desktops are graphical? Thanks in advance
Hart
Sherman oaks