[SGVLUG] general meeting location - will it be du pars

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Wed May 4 20:30:38 PDT 2016

Thanks Lan, just replying your way, so I don't waste the group's time. It would
seem that talks would begin after dinner, otherwise  folks wouldn't be
distracted. At least thats how we run things in SFVLUG. As far as github, I will
certainly wanna learn about that. When I try-and-download packages in LYNX,
there are challenges. Next Wednesday I will lookup an address, as some of us who
are blind must book our rides in advance. Will sure be nice to get back on my
regular Linux desktop, as typing in VISTA in a Linux shell is not perfect.
Thanks for the rundown
Hart