[SGVLUG] general meeting location - will it be du pars

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Wed May 4 18:54:10 PDT 2016

The May 12th meeting will be at Du-Par's.  We start congregating at 7pm and order dinner.  Announcements and talks begin around 8pm.  Usually the main meeting is done by 9pm, but we often stay late to chat with one another.

We are doing short talks this month.

I'm doing a basic introduction to Git and GitHub.
I believe Michael was going to talk about the SCALE A/V system.
And I invited Drew to talk OpenSuse.

Lan