[SGVLUG] Emacs class at NullSpaceLabs this Saturday

Rich Pinder rpinder at usc.edu
Sat Jun 4 05:16:31 PDT 2016

OUCH baby !  Hey, since emacs on Solaris version 'something' in the
90's.... I've always said /if it works, dont fix it/ !
I did load a linux box once using some tool where during install ONLY
VIM was available - cute little toy ;-)

Headin out to catch a ride on the Long Island RailRoad out a ways, then
a 40 mile bike ride back.  And YES, I'll get the Senior discount on the
ticket !!

take care
Rich
  (Mr Riehl... are you still out Luggin ?)