[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 7/14: P2P and the World of Tomorrow (Lan Dang)

Hart Larry chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Sat Jul 9 13:00:09 PDT 2016

Well, yes, for the 2nd time I will be joining all of you, but I guess I will
`need to stay later so I can standup-and-intro. I am not sure I understand, if
the room is reserved, why would it need to be setup?
Also, among the topic-and-examples of p2p programs, I think most were windows?
Here in Linux, I had run overnet and mutella, as well as maybe 3 bittoreent
console programs. Certainly the 2000 Napster in windows had seemingly the
largest variety of files. Also in windows was Zolocks, not sure of spelling, but
it was good for videos.
Certainly in windows, some of us who were blind had to wait til some1 wrote
scripts, so JAWS4windows would read all the coices-and-actions.
Anyway, I look forward to this, as well as hopefully getting to talk to the
group. Thanks in advance
Hart
Sherman Oaks