[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 7/14: P2P and the World of Tomorrow (Lan Dang)

Jan Foote churrochick at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 12:49:51 PDT 2016

It would be a nice courtesy to let the Dupar's manger know in advance, but it would be up to them how they handle things and they would have to pay an additional person for an entire shift which may not work out for them.

What may work better for Dupar's is during that time period to have other server's "double down" with their regular tables and some of our group's peopleand would be nice to suggest to them.

Alerting the manager would help with their scheduling to be able to chose who to schedule that is able to deal with lots of customers and tables or who to chose to "double down" during that time period.   Thanks,
Jan Footechurrochick at yahoo.com(323) 259-0608 Calls Only, Texts Do Not Go Through