[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 7/14: P2P and the World of Tomorrow (Lan Dang)

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Jul 9 12:15:41 PDT 2016

Lan Dang wrote:

 > Additionally, our usual server, Margo, will not be there, so things
 > will be less smooth than usual.

Should I call Du-par's in advance to see if they can perhaps provide an
additional server for that shift?

I was talking about the number of servers with Margo a while back, and
while it definitely stretches her to the limits she's quite fine with
it.  But she is remarkable that way, and if there's a chance our RSVP
list may get beyond 30 I'd hate to see our server become overwhelmed.

PS: Thanks for setting up the meeting.  Great topic, looking forward to it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems