[SGVLUG] Please RSVP for next SGVLUG meeting "Cloud-based Architecture for Processing 3D Mars Terrain"

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 07:55:28 PST 2016

Good evening Lan,

Please accept this as an RSVP request for next month's SGVLUG meeting.

I am curious, what were you uncomfortable with last meeting that has
prompted you to set an event limit?  It seemed to run very smoothly
and I thought the crowd and conversation were very well managed.

Matt

---------
Matthew Campbell
Storage and Cloud Strategy