[SGVLUG] TWC in Linux?

Dan Buthusiem dan.buthusiem at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:44:21 PDT 2016

I'm not sure what you're asking for help with.

U-Verse handles its network authentication in the modem, as does TWC. The
mechanisms are a bit different, but it's similar from a configuration
standpoint. You shouldn't need to change anything with your debian machine,
aside from your LAN IP, as the new network equipment may have a different
address range. Your linux user account should be a local account, so I
don't see how that would need to change. Do you use a user name at a domain
to log into your linux computer, or just a name?

For example, login name:

user at domain.com

versus login name: user