[SGVLUG] GoDaddy?

Jan Foote churrochick at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 6 14:12:52 PDT 2016

Hi Matt,
What you are going through is unfortunate.  I have experienced similar problems, not in the tech arena, but by being given a complete generality like you just received.  There are no specifics for you to defend yourself.  You will most likely not get an answer that will make any sense to you.  Ask for specific information, i.e., what was found on the "review of your account"?

Also, what is the specific reason for asking the top 5% to move?  If you do get an answer, it again, won't make any sense to you, or be incorrect, and you won't fall into the category, most likely.  Also you would want to deal with the "A" team during the day M - F.  You may be on the "B" team hours right now.  Ask for a supervisor, go up the food chain if you can to try to resolve.

Meanwhile, survey the group to find out what company would be the best to switch to as Plan B.     Thanks,
Jan Footechurrochick at yahoo.com