[SGVLUG] SGVLUG's 1,000 members!

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Aug 2 12:19:20 PDT 2016

Hurrah.  I will second the request for people to become more proactive in organizing our functional anarchy.  Even something as basic as keeping track of our speaker lineup or noticing that we haven't updated the Meetup page or website yet.  Or making sure we are fulfilling the conditions of our sponsors.
I can't promise to stay on top of things.Work is super-busy at the moment so I lose track of time.
LanPS yes, I have the abstract and bio for this month's talk.   Not sure when I have time to post it

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Braddock Gaskill<braddock at braddock.com> wrote:   The 1,000th member just joined SGVTech on meetup!

A round of applause to James M. for managing our social media so well
the past couple years, and Lan for constantly promoting the group and
ensuring well run, well attended meetings, and everyone who has
stepped up to help maintain our functional anarchy.

We always need more help running the group, so if you have time, a
speaker, or an idea please let us know.  Best place to run with ideas
is on IRC #sgvlug on freenode (or just come there to hang out).

-braddock