[SGVLUG] SGVLUG's 1,000 members!

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Tue Aug 2 11:40:35 PDT 2016

The 1,000th member just joined SGVTech on meetup!

A round of applause to James M. for managing our social media so well
the past couple years, and Lan for constantly promoting the group and
ensuring well run, well attended meetings, and everyone who has
stepped up to help maintain our functional anarchy.

We always need more help running the group, so if you have time, a
speaker, or an idea please let us know.  Best place to run with ideas
is on IRC #sgvlug on freenode (or just come there to hang out).

-braddock