[SGVLUG] SGVLUG & SGVHAK BBQ this Saturday Sep 19th

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Sep 15 00:27:28 PDT 2015

Hi all,

The SGVLUG & SGVHAK BBQ is this Saturday, September 19th, from 3:30pm to 10pm.
It'll be at my house.  I'm pretty easy going, so feel free to bring along your family or some friends.  Just give me an accurate count so I can plan.

Please RSVP by end of day Thursday so I can figure out logistics.
The Google form automagically updates with the number of attendees and what they're bringing.

http://goo.gl/forms/5XLoeJG57k

My address will be revealed on the confirmation page.  I'll also email everyone who RSVPs on Friday night with the address and any last minute notes.

Let me know if you have questions.

Lan