[SGVLUG] [VIDEO] Writing and Publishing Books with Free Software

Nathan Haines nhaines at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 10 12:11:20 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I wanted to let you know that the video of my encore presentation at
OCLUG is now available to watch in full HD on YouTube and the slides are
available for download:

https://youtu.be/FCi4GAdBxJY

http://people.ubuntu.com/~nhaines/documents/events/2015/oclug-presentation-publishing/

I'd like to thank my videographer, David Ellsworth for working with me
to ensure a high quality presentation and of course thanks to everyone
at SGVLUG for being a great audience and asking interesting questions
afterward.  I was really sorry that the video of my talk didn't record
properly and I couldn't use that instead!

But I'm happy to present this recording for anyone who wanted to revisit
the topic.  Please feel free to share the video with friends and on
social media.

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - http://www.ubuntu.com/