[SGVLUG] fun article (long)

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Thu Jun 11 10:52:01 PDT 2015

Scrolling through the article quickly pops up a little message:

"Congratulations! You read 31299 words in 5 minutes, which is 6514 words
per minute. Hahahahah as if. Nice. Cool. Frankly we expected no more of
you."

"Long" is an understatement, but it looks like a worthwhile read. Thanks
for sharing.