[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 20 Years Old in November

Rich Pinder rpinder at usc.edu
Fri Jan 16 18:16:13 PST 2015

Wild !   I was around in the early(er) days, may recognize SOME of the
current members, and remember one fellow called John Riehl who was a
great resource as I learned about Linux and other stuff !

I think I saw a note that SGVLUG will have a table at Scale - might be a
good place for a printed graphic/sign announcing the milestone ?

Thanks Janet for this info

Rich Pinder
USC School of Medicine