[SGVLUG] Recommend your favorite SCALE talks!

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Mon Feb 23 09:39:00 PST 2015

Hi all,
Thank you Michael Proctor-Smith and the herculean efforts of the SCALE A/V crew in getting all those SCALE presentations and events streaming on YouTube.

Now is a good time to ask you all to recommend your favorite talks and tell us why and what you learned from it.  Once the individual videos are available, we can set up a playlist for our SGVLUG YouTube channel.  I believe playlists allow you to annotate the videos, so I would paste your comments verbatim.    If it is a big list, we could probably break it up into multiple playlists according to topic.
I have an ulterior motive, of course.  I knew I wouldn't have time to see any of the talks, so I've barely looked at the schedule.  There are a -lot- of talks at SCALE, so help me find the ones that are worth wading my way through the archived streams in the SCALE YouTube channel as I play catchup.

http://youtube.com/socallinuxexpo

Thanks,
Lan