[SGVLUG] Book on Linux for Beginners?

Perkinson, Gary Gary.Perkinson at tetratech.com
Thu Apr 23 13:33:39 PDT 2015

Are you asking about installation, administration or usage?

My first was “Linux Bible” for a general overall knowledge. However as time progressed my questions expanded to more specific use books; programming, administration to security.  and for installation, each distro and specific packages have a wealth of custom manuals for help.

That is my opinion.

Gary Perkinson | Project Engineer
Direct: 949.809.5211 | Main: 949.809.5000  | Fax: 949.809.5006
gary.perkinson at tetratech.com

Tetra Tech
Complex World, Clear Solutions™
17885 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 500 | Irvine, CA 92614 | www.tetratech.com