[SGVLUG] Du-par's AV

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Thu Apr 2 09:16:34 PDT 2015

Richard,

Thanks for checking it out.

Everyone,  I have invested in a projection screen

I will have both my projectors in the car.

I am hoping to build a projector mount on a tripod to give us some flexibility with where to put the projector.  Otherwise,  I may resort to a TV tray table and a pile of books.  And I hope it won't be too hard to run power to where we will need it.

The projection screen is relatively heavy.  if you notice me hauling a crap load of stuff to the meeting,  please offer to help. Playing camel puts me in a bad mood.  Especially since it looks like it will take a couple of trips.

Lan