[SGVLUG] Speakers for June Meeting

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Tue May 13 21:38:30 PDT 2014

I don't know about June, but one guy I would suggest trying to get sometime
is Lauren Weinstein. I don't necessarily agree with many of his political
views, but he'd be an interesting speaker. He lives in Woodland Hills, so
he's local.

He now mostly posts at https://plus.google.com/+LaurenWeinstein/posts

He is sometimes a guest on "Coast to Coast AM."

Contact information is at vortex.com

--
Stan Slonkosky