[SGVLUG] Speakers for June Meeting

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Mon May 12 22:05:11 PDT 2014

Its never to early to find speakers for our June meeting and we need
your help.

If you know of someone, or are someone, who is willing to speak then
please contact me or discuss your/their presentation on the list.
Another good place to discuss such things is in our IRC channel, #sgvlug
on Freenode.

The meeting will be on Thursday June 12th, 2014. If your are
communicating with someone please get confirmation they will be able to
speak then. Its not so fun when people back out.

With your help we can have interesting topics and speakers for everyone
to enjoy. Don't point the finger and say "not it!" If you have any topic
ideas, no matter how small, please chime in.

Thanks in advance!