[SGVLUG] Linux on windows 7 ?

RG Wilcox e320r837i4031j316 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 10:53:46 PDT 2014

Ok the 2 Puppy linux do not work on his windows 7 computer. He told me there is something the mouse arrow when he moves it follows an icon but can never catch it. It's like mouse chases the icon game but never boots up.

This is puppy linux remember. Even on my wife's laptop with windows vista puppy linux does strange things and never boots up. I think it's specific to Puppy.
Now the Ubuntu disc does work. Maybe it's his computer. Ya think?

Anyway what is your analysis of this?

Rgw