[SGVLUG] any Debian developers in the area / keysigning for prospective debian developer

John Kreznar jek at ininx.com
Sat Mar 1 12:09:54 PST 2014

In a posting lacking a digital signature, it is written:

> I would like to meet Debian developers so that I can get my GPG key
> signed and become a Debian developer myself.  Is anyone on this list
> involved in the Debian project?

Please use this occasion to persuade Debian that "keysigning" proves
nothing about who wrote the submitted software packages.

What matters is that the mind that wrote the software and the mind that
knows the passphrase to the GPG key are one and the same.  Physical
appearance is irrelevant.

--
OpenPGP key: http://ininx.com
 John E. Kreznar jek at ininx.com 9F1148454619A5F08550 705961A47CC541AFEF13