[SGVLUG] any Debian developers in the area / keysigning for prospective debian developer

Leo Singer leo.singer at ligo.org
Sat Mar 1 11:45:22 PST 2014

Hello,

I am a graduate student at Caltech and I am contributing packages for some open source astronomy software that I use (http://healpix.sourceforge.net) to the Debian project (see my Debian QA page, http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=leo.singer%40ligo.org).

I would like to meet Debian developers so that I can get my GPG key signed and become a Debian developer myself. Is anyone on this list involved in the Debian project?

Cheers,
Leo Singer
Graduate Student @ LIGO-Caltech