[SGVLUG] SGVLUG June Meeting - Data Roads Foundation

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Wed Jun 11 17:04:30 PDT 2014

Our speaker tomorrow, Jared Hardy, should be quite interesting.

He has been working for years to build out a community broadband mesh
network in LA, and will delve into the technical and legal ramifications,
including his creation of a non-profit framework to allow these types of
projects to thrive nationwide, and the technology to take it to the next
level.

Look forward to seeing everyone there.

-braddock