[SGVLUG] Interesting build

Mic Chow zen at netten.net
Thu Jun 5 12:20:18 PDT 2014

A very interesting build and article.

http://hackaday.com/2014/06/05/fight-the-google-glass-cyborgs-with-glasshole-sh/

I do have a question about GoogleGlasses.  I thought GoogleGlasses
required users to tethered to a smartphone either for data or some other
functions.  That being said, how would this script prevent or detect
someone using GoogleGlasses if that person is using their Cellular data
plan?  I can easily see how this would work if the sets of GoogleGlasses
are leaching WiFi on the same WiFi network as the detector is sitting
on, but how do you deal with the ones that are not?

Does anyone have any insights?

Mic