[SGVLUG] SGVLUG July Meeting

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Thu Jul 10 11:09:24 PDT 2014

Thanks for that clarification. Was late in 2000 the right time
when we started meeting at Caltech?

Also, if anyone else has any clarifications or additions, just
let me know. Thanks.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014, at 07:49 AM, Claude Felizardo wrote:

Regarding the About page and history.  When we first moved to
Caltech we met in the sub basement of Moore for a short while
before moving to Guggenheim.

On Jul 10, 2014, at 7:06 AM, "[1]l.dang at ymail.com"