[SGVLUG] SGVLUG July Meeting

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Thu Jul 10 08:52:30 PDT 2014

I forgot to request that people please RSVP on Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/190346322/

RSVPing helps us know how many to expect. For last couple meetings there
have been many more people who actually came than RSVPed. Even if you
are RSVPing at the last minute or saying that no you won't come, please
do so. Your participation here helps show outside people we are active
and more RSVPs will give people a better sense of our true size.