[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting places 2014

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 00:07:21 PST 2014

Thanks for your input, Bill. Your point about keeping clear aisles is an
important one and I'm sure we'll make that a priority in order to ensure
accessibility and general safety.

Perhaps you'll get more productive feedback if you send this message to the
LUG's mailing list? sgvlug at sgvlug.net

I'm not sure if you're already signed up for it or not, but if you are and
are getting your outgoing messages to the list rejected, let us know and
we'll see if there's something we can do.

 - Jess