[SGVLUG] Meetup.com Group

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Fri Jan 10 15:20:58 PST 2014

As promised at last night's LUG meeting, I have created a Meetup.com
group for SGVLUG, SGVHAK and the Ubuntu Hour. I will be handling the
LUG, HAK meetings, Richard will be handling Ubuntu Hour meeting posts.
These groups are all under the umbrella name, SGVTech, a name created
by Michael Starch. I have all ready added all the HAK and LUG meetings
as recurring events. Please RSVP when you get announcements of meetings
so that we can know how many people to expect.

The URL for the new group is here:
[1]http://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/

Also thanks to all those people who donated to fun the Meetup.com
expenditure. You will be noted as sponsors as soon as I get around to
that.