[SGVLUG] Droplabs is at SCALE but we're shorthanded - request for booth volunteers!

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 21:06:02 PST 2014

Hey Christo, I hope you had a great time at SCALE.  There were many of the
club members there but everyone I saw was pitching in 120% on some project
or another.  It was great to see so many people having such a great time.

Kodos to all those who made the show such a success.

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage Solution Consultant