[SGVLUG] Droplabs is at SCALE but we're shorthanded - request for booth volunteers!

Christefano christo at drupal.la
Sat Feb 22 12:37:20 PST 2014

Hi all,

This is terribly last-minute, but we could use some help at our Droplabs
booth this weekend. I just injured my eye and need to get it checked
out, so there's a possibility I won't make it today.

If anyone on the list has been to Droplabs and likes what we're doing,
please drop by the booth (we're between the IBM and Drupal booths) and
lend a hand. We have awesome volunteers at the booth this weekend but
we're shorthanded and can definitely use some extra help.

The main talking points for us at SCALE are "here's what I do (or did)
at Droplabs" and "we host open source meetups for free!"

 ~ Christefano