[SGVLUG] WiFi @ BC

Matthew Campbell dvdmatt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 23:43:41 PST 2014

I have a Linksys WRT54GX v2 I can donate to the cause and can show up an
hour early next month to help with the install.  The router is WRT
incapable which is why I'm willing to donate it ;)

If the group's agreeable Henry can you call or drop by during the day to
make the offer to management, or would this be best approached by our
'primary contact' whoever that could be considered to be?

Matt

---------
*Matthew Campbell*
Storage Solution Consultant