[SGVLUG] Feb meeting recap

James McDuffie mcduffie at pitfall.org
Thu Feb 13 23:14:28 PST 2014

It was mentioned in the meeting about adding Drupal to the SGVTech
banner. I could do that, but i'd like to see someone else try their
hand, maybe you can come up with something better. So, if anyone is up
for improving the SGVTech meetup banner then please feel free to use
the banner source (Gimp XCF format) and other logos and images from
this git repo:

[1]https://github.com/SGVTech/images