[SGVLUG] Solving the problem of Internet connectivity at Burger Continental

Ed Vernon ed at agrfx.com
Fri Dec 5 11:44:55 PST 2014

We could use the hot spot feature on one of our phones. I'd be happy to let them use the hotspot feature on my iPhone. I have a couple of gigabyte on my data plan I can spare. Maybe someone has a router they can bring that we can use turn Wi-Fi into ethernet. I could meet with you early before the meeting starts at burger Continental next week to do some testing.

Sent from Ed