[SGVLUG] Solving the problem of Internet connectivity at Burger Continental

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:26:02 PST 2014

Hi all,

Does anyone have suggestions for providing Internet access for our speakers at Burger Continental?

Sometimes, we remember enough to warn them there will be no Internet.  But sometimes, it would be really nice if we could offer them a decent Internet connection, if their demo or talk requires it.

And sometimes, depending on the machine or the demo, they may even require using an Ethernet connection rather than wifi.  I greatly suspect that might be the case for next week's meeting.

Suggestions please, both for the short term and the long term?

Thanks,

Lan