[SGVLUG] Particle Fever

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:48:57 PDT 2014

I don't know if anyone here has seen this yet as it was apparently shown in
Pasadena last month, but in case anyone is interested ...

I noticed this movie is coming to Pasadena again on Saturday and Sunday at
10:40 a.m. both days, at the Playhouse 7. I only heard about it last week
on a podcast. Steve Gibson (who wrote the SpinRite disk utility) says it's
the best $6 he's spent in his life. (In Pasadena, it costs $8).
https://www.grc.com/sn/sn-450.htm

I do not know if it will be any local theaters after this. I see that you
can pre-order the streaming version for $15 and it's supposed to be
released in the summer.

--
Stan Slonkosky