[SGVLUG] logo for adding SGVLUG/SGVTech to pasadenaangels.com website

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:31:54 PDT 2014

Hi,

The Pasadena Angels, a local group of angel investors, have a list of
developer resources on their website that includes local user groups for
PHP, Ruby, Node, etc. but not us. I suggested that they add SGVTech to the
list of resources, and they're willing to, but need a logo. Is SGVTech's
logo the penguin on the Meetup group, or is it all three images (Hak,
penguin, and Ubuntu)?

I think this will be a good way to get more visibility for us.

Shang-Lin